If you have recently updated your computer to Internet Explorer 7 (IE7) and are unable to log into Webtrends please note that IE7 is currently incompatible with Webtrends. Until Microsoft or Webtrends releases an update to resolve this issue, we at VisionFriendly.com have the following temporary resolution.
Internet Explorer 6 (IE6 stand alone version) can still Log in to Webtrends and can be run side-by-side with IE7. Below are the step-by-step procedures to enable you to this.
- Download the IE6 standalone version here: IE6 Standalone
- Unzip the file and copy the entire directory (IE6Eolas) to your local computer.
- Navigate to the directory (IE6Eolas) you created and right click on the file iexplore.exe and create a shortcut to your desktop.
- Start IE6 Standalone by double clicking on the desktop shortcut you created.
- Log into your Webtrends account the normal way.